BeeCruise Inc., a subsidiary of the BEENOS Group, will host a “Japanese Stamps Special Feature” on its e-commerce site “Buyee” to bring the charms of Japan to Taiwanese and Hong Kong customers. A promotional campaign offering a half-price international shipping fee is underway from Friday, February 12, to Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Campaign OverviewHalf-Price International Shipping Fee Promotion
Period: February 12 (Fri.), 12:00 a.m. - February 28, 2021 (Sun.), 11:59 p.m. (JST)
Details: A coupon will be issued for half off international shipping fees from Japan.
*Please note that if the number of issued coupons reaches the upper limit, this period may be subject to change.
International support provided by Buyee
- Website translation: Japanese, English, Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Payment options: PayPal, Alipay, UnionPay, major credit cards
- Multilingual customer support: Will mediate between the customer and e-commerce site in Japanese, English and Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Shipping methods: EMS, SAL, Priority Mail International, sea mail, DHL, etc.
- Insurance services: Buyee’s original-quality assurance and shipping protection services available
Source: BeeCruise Inc.