Personal Information Protection Policy
BEENOS Personal Information Protection Policy
BEENOS, Inc. (BEENOS) recognizes the handling of personal information on our website as a very important part of our business. We make a concerted effort to use your information appropriately and responsibly. Furthermore, we promise to do our best to keep your personal information safe and protected. We have created the following “Personal Information Protection Policy” as a way to emphasize the importance of the protection of personal information.
BEENOS abides by all Japanese laws and policies in regards to the handling of personal information. We strictly constructed our management system, collection and use of personal information as outlined by the “Personal information protection management systems – Requirements (JISQ15001)” created by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
We prevent the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leak of personal information. We will promptly correct any errors, if occurred.
We pledge to continually improve and update our administrative framework to protect personal information.
Established 1 February 2007
President and Group CEO Shota Naoi
1.Definition of Personal Information
2.Terms of Service
BEENOS will use personal information for the following purposes:
- Administration of members
- Selling our products, rights, digital contents and services (hereby known as “merchandise”, including items such as financial commodities), including those of third parties and contractually bound services
- Campaigns, sweepstakes and questionnaires
- Simplification of user registration on services that require registration
- Notifications regarding the operations of our website (including e-mails)
- Advertisements, promotions and solicitation for our and third party merchandise (including e-mails)
- Distribution of Newsletters
- Packaging and shipping merchandise, etc.
- Charging and billing services
- Distribution of points, coupons, mileage services, etc. (hereby known as “points”)
- Publishing posted information
- Inquiries and post-sale services
- Researching/analyzing marketing data and developing new services
- Creating statistical reports
- Conducting any delegated assignments if in case the management of personal information is delegated to another company
- The execution of any contractually or lawfully obligated rights and/or duties
- Reviewing the possibilities of business collaboration
3.Administration of Personal Information
BEENOS has appointed our representative for administrating and handling personal information. The following person is responsible for overseeing and instructing the appropriate administration of personal information:
Vice President and Group CFO Koji Nakamura
4.The Distribution of Personal Information
We will not divulge or distribute any personal information that would identify a specific person to a third party unless legally and/or contractually obligated to do so.
5.Joint Utilization of Personal Information
- BEENOS holds the right to utilize the personal information mentioned in Article 1 for the purposes listed in Article 2 among its subsidiaries (hereby known as “BEENOS Group*”). The companies listed within the BEENOS Group will be updated accordingly.
- The representative for the administration of joint utilization is the same representative mentioned in Article 3.
6.Handling of Anonymously Processed Information
BEENOS does not presently create anonymously processed information. In in case anonymously processed information is created and distributed to a third party, we will take the necessary steps as outlined in the "Rules about the handling of anonymously processed information."
This website uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)-encrypted connection to prevent any unauthorized access of third parties to personal information. Personal information is protected through SSL encryption. Furthermore, we have taken preventive measures from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leak and infection of personal information to keep information protected through the placement of firewalls and anti-virus software.
- We use Google Analytics to improve the performance and service of our website to our users. We obtain the following information via Google Analytics: which pages are visited on our website, how long a specific page is viewed, type of browser/version, referrers, access source, etc. However, we do not obtain any personal information that would identify a specific person. Furthermore, we do not distribute any of the acquired information to a third party.
Use of user’s data by Google to a Google partner website or app
If you would not like to provide any information to Google, follow the link below to opt out. Be advised that by opting out you may not be able to use some of the services on our website.
9.Distribution of Information and Links
This website contains links that lead to third party websites. We do not recognize the methods in which these websites obtain personal information, thus we will not take any responsibility or obligation for any problems that may occur on these external websites. Please carefully read the privacy policies of the external websites.
10.Display, Correction, Deletion of Personal Information
As per Japanese law, we comply with any requests for the display, correction, addition, deletion, unsubscribing, removal, cancelation of distribution to third parties and notification of terms of service. If any requests do not meet the requirements given by the personal information protection law or JISQ15001, we may not be able to comply with your request.
11.Requests for the Release of Personal Information
If you would like to request for the display, correction, addition, deletion, unsubscribing, removal, cancelation of distribution to third parties or notification of terms of service, please go to the appropriate page and fill out a request form. Upon completing the form, please send it to us at the following address. If it is a request for information disclosure, please also include the service and shipping charges.
BEENOS, inc. Personal Information Consultation Services
Gotenyama Trust Tower 7F, 4-7-35 Kita-shinagawa,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-0001 Japan
12.Contact Information for Receiving Notifications for the Terms of Service
If you wish to receive notifications regarding the terms of service for personal information, please contact the BEENOS, inc. Personal Information Consultation Services.
BEENOS, inc. Personal Information Consultation Services Gotenyama Trust Tower 7F, 4-7-35
Kita-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-0001 Japan
*BEENOS Group (as of 30 March 2018)
1) tenso, inc.
2) Tenso UK Ltd.
3) TAIWAN TENSO, INC.
4) Shop Airlines, Ltd.
5) Shop Airlines Japan
6) ShopAirlines America,Inc.
7) ShopAirlines Europe B.V.
8) Defactostandard, Ltd.
9) monosense, Ltd.
10) SWATi inc.
11) BEENOS Partners, Inc.
12) BEENOS Asia Pte.Ltd.
13) BeeCruise Inc.
14) teikokushuhan Co. Ltd