||Gotenyama Trust Tower 7F, 4-7-35 Kita-shinagawa,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-0001 Japan
|Date of Establishment
||25 November 1999
||2,775 Million JPY (as of 20 January 2017)
||President and Group CEO: Shota Naoi
- President and Group CEO: Shota Naoi
- Vice President and Group CFO: Koji Nakamura
- Director and Executive Managing Officer: Taku Takeuchi
- Director and Executive Managing Officer: Kenichi Sento
- External Director and Executive Auditor: Yasukazu Joho
- External Director and Auditor: Kibo Kondo
- External Director and Auditor: Yoshindo Takahashi
- Executive Managing Officer: Yoshikazu Tamaya
- Executive Managing Officer: Sei Sato
- Executive Managing Officer and CHRO: Eizo Miyasaka
- Executive Officer and CFCO: Hisanori Matsuda
- Executive Officer and CRMO: Takashi Otsuki
- Executive Officer and CBO: Taiyo Kasamatsu
- Executive Officer and CLAO: Hayato Kamei
- Executive Officer and CTO: Akihisa Urushibara
||763 (Including subsidiaries as of 30 September 2019)
||Domestic and International E-Commerce
- tenso, inc.(formerly Tenso.com, Inc.)
(Overseas Forwarding and Proxy Purchasing Business)
- Shop Airlines, Ltd.
(Global Shopping Business)
- Defactostandard, Ltd.
(Apparel Reuse Business)
- JOYLAB, inc.(formerly teikokushuhan Co. Ltd.)
(Alcohol Purchase and Vending)
- monosense, Ltd.
(Producing and Licensing Business)
- BeeCruise Inc.
(Development of New Businesses)
- FASBEE Inc.
(Cross Border Fashion EC Business)
- BEENOS Travel Inc.
(Inbound Business focusing on the operation of media websites for inbound tourists to Japan)
- BEENOS Entertainment Inc.
(Entertainment Digital Transformation Business）
- BEENOS Marketing Asia Inc.
(Global Marketing Business)
- BEENOS Partners, Inc.
(Startup Studio, Venture Capital and Incubation Business)
- BEENOS Asia Pte. Ltd.
(Investment and Incubation Business Specialized in Emerging Countries)
- DG Incubation, Inc.
(Entrepreneurship Support/Investment Business）
- Metro Engines Inc.
(Demand Prediction and Dynamic Pricing Business)
||5,877 (as of 30 September 2020)