||Gotenyama Trust Tower 7F, 4-7-35 Kita-shinagawa,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-0001 Japan
|Date of Establishment
||25 November 1999
||2,775 Million JPY (as of 20 January 2017)
||President and Group CEO: Shota Naoi
- Executive Director and Group CFO: Koji Nakamura
- Director: Taku Takeuchi
- Director: Kenichi Sento
- External Director and Executive Auditor: Yasukazu Joho
- External Director and Auditor: Kibo Kondo
- External Director and Auditor: Yoshindo Takahashi
- Senior Executive Officer: Eizo Miyasaka
- Executive Officer: Hisanori Matsuda
- Executive Officer: Takashi Otsuki
- Executive Officer: Taiyo Kasamatsu
- Executive Officer: Hayato Kamei
||763 (Including subsidiaries as of 30 September 2019)
||Domestic and International E-Commerce
- tenso, inc.(formerly Tenso.com, Inc.)
(Overseas Forwarding and Proxy Purchasing Business)
- Shop Airlines, Ltd.
(Global Shopping Business)
- Defactostandard, Ltd.
(Apparel Reuse Business)
- JOYLAB, inc.(formerly teikokushuhan Co. Ltd.)
(Alcohol Purchase and Vending)
- monosense, Ltd.
(Producing and Licensing Business)
- BeeCruise Inc.
(Development of New Businesses)
- FASBEE Inc.
(Cross Border Fashion EC Business)
- BEENOS Travel Inc.
(Inbound Business focusing on the operation of media websites for inbound tourists to Japan)
- BEENOS Entertainment Inc.
(Entertainment Digital Transformation Business）
- BEENOS Partners, Inc.
(Startup Studio, Venture Capital and Incubation Business)
- BEENOS Asia Pte. Ltd.
(Investment and Incubation Business Specialized in Emerging Countries)
- DG Incubation, Inc.
(Entrepreneurship Support/Investment Business）
- Teruhide Sato
- Digital Garage, Inc.
||5,853 (as of 30 September 2019)